Article Products and Features Review #3 will be on Infiniti Cars:
(Title: Infiniti Vehicle Cars, What do you think about this luxury Car?)
INFINITI CARS LUXURY REDEFINED (Put aside your preconceptions. Infiniti is re-writing the rule-book of luxury motoring. Performance, entertainment and first class comfort – we don’t just drive it, we live it.)
INFINITI Q50 (THE TECHNOLOGICALLY REFINED SPORTS SEDAN CAR) - Be driven by desire. Revel in it, and reveal the sensory delights of luxury focused on feel. The all-new Infiniti Q50 is designed for these delights. It delivers them with high-performance intensity and state-of-the-art technology. In the Infiniti Q50, luxury has found its future.
- FEATURING AMBIANCE - A welcoming and evocative space, the Infiniti Q50 is measured by its ability to stir your emotions.
- FEATURING POWER - Award-winning build quality, fuel efficiency and output can be measured with instruments or graphs, but the true excellence of the Infiniti Q50 is in the feeling unleashed as you drive.
- FEATURING PERFORMS - Unleashing the intelligence and intensity of Infiniti Direct Response engineering, the Infiniti Q50 frees you to drive precisely the way you desire.
- FEATURING ASSIST / ENTERTAIN - The advanced technologies of Infiniti In Suit simplify tasks and anticipate your needs as they keep you in touch with and in control of your world from the comfort of your Infiniti Q50.
- FEATURING PROTECTION - The Infiniti Q50′s Dynamic Safety Shield concept—our comprehensive approach to safety—layers technologies to monitor conditions, help you avoid a collision, and help protect you and your passengers if one occurs.
OPTION WHEELS CARRIERS AND LIGHTING
18” Aluminium alloy wheels
Bring exemplary craftsmanship to the tyres of your Q50 with tailor made 18” diamond cut alloy wheels. 7.5×18 with 225/50R18 tyres.
19” Aluminium alloy wheels
Drive with sophisticated style courtesy of 19” Infiniti alloy wheels. 8.5Jx19 with 245/40R19 tyres.
17” Aluminium alloy wheels
Enhance the unique elegance and style of your Q50 with sculpted silver finish alloy wheels. 7.5Jx17 with 225/55R17 tyres.
Protect your packages from moving around while driving with a durable organizer which collapses flat when not in use.
Ski Carrier with Load Carrier
Easy to both safely secure and unlock, ski carriers fasten firmly to the roof, allowing you to transport your luggage with peace of mind.
Welcoming Ground Lighting
LED lights beautifully illuminate your entrance, welcoming you to your vehicle as the door opens or as the key fob is pressed.
Q60 CONVERTIBLE - THE ELEGANT CONVERTIBLE COUPÉ CAR -- A perfectly sculpted convertible coupé, the silhouette of the Q60 Convertible is preserved from all angles, roof open or closed. Opening the throttle on the Q60 Convertible is unlike any other sports car in its class; delivering an organic swell of sheer exhilaration.
FEATURING Q60 CAR Convertible - From the very first moment, the Q60 Convertible elicits a deeper connection. You can see it in its alluring form and powerful stance. Feel it in its meticulous detail. Hear it in your heartbeat. Open the top and expose every sense to performance at its fullest.
Q60 CONVERTIBLE CAR 3.7L 7AT
.FUEL TYPE - Petrol
.CYLINDERS - V6
.POWER - 235 Kw - (320 PS)
.TRANSMISSION - 7-speed automatic
.DRIVEN WHEELS - Rear-Wheel Drive
.0–100 KM/H - 6.4 s
.FUEL CONSUMPTION - 11.4 l/100 km
.CO2 EMISSIONS - 264 g/km
FEATURING DESIGN - Simple yet effective design that evokes a deep emotional connection,
FEATURING PERFORMS - Underneath the alluring physique of the Q60 Convertible lies the thrilling performance of Infiniti Direct Response engineering.
INFINITI QX70 - THE FORMIDABLE CROSSOVER FORCE - The Infiniti QX70 escapes all classification. It’s a luxury crossover of high reward, unabashedly bold design and surprising versatility. And yet, it’s motivated by the soul of a sports car.
INFINITI QX70 3.0D, QX70 3.7, QX70 5.0
FUEL TYPE - Diesel - Petrol Petrol
CYLINDERS - V6 - V6 - V8
POWER-175 kW (238 PS), -235 kW (320 PS), -287 kW (390 PS)
TRANSMISSION- 7-speed automatic, 7-speed automatic, 7-speed automatic
DRIVEN WHEELS-Intelligent All-Wheel Drive
0–100 KM/H- 8.3 s, 6.8 s, 5.8 s
FUEL CONSUMPTION- 8.6 l/100 km, 12.1 l/100 km, 13.1 l/100 km
CO2 EMISSIONS-, 225 g/km, 282 g/km, 307 g/km
FEATURING QX70 - Unmistakable. Unforgettable. The Infiniti QX70 is substantial in proportions and unrelenting in originality. Designed to carefully harmonize muscularity with gracefully executed flourish, its presence is felt even in a fleeting glimpse.
Article Products and Features Review #11 will be on Rum verses Wines:
(Title: Rum or Wine, You like, Which one?)
Bacardi Rum - This rum's proprietary strain of yeast became known as 'La Levadura BACARDI' and continues to be used exclusively to provide BACARDÍ Rum with its unique flavour profile. Don Facundo began with the highest quality ingredients including a unique strain of yeast which he found growing in the sugarcane fields outside Santiago de Cuba. (Visit bacardilimited.com and read more)
SOME OF THE BEST RUMS IN THE WORD ARE:
(This review was in bars worldwide)
- 10 cane Rum - 10 Cane production process is described by Moët Hennessy as "artisanal", that is, using a small batch production process and high ingredient quality standards.
- Diplomatic - Awarded a gold medal at the New Orleans rum-tasting competition when it was first released in 2007, this 12-year-old molasses-based brew is exceptionally dark and has a rich treacle flavor.
- Appleton Estate VX - One of the most exalted names in rum-making, the Appleton Estate is known for its extra careful production methods which 'don't stress' the rum and so, apparently, produce a more refined flavor.
- Ronzacapa Centenario - Instead of molasses, this fierce South American tipple is made from sugar cane first press and is aged in a brew house 2,300m above sea level on a Guatemalan mountain, the height of rummy sophistication.
- Angostura Caribbean Rum - Light, sweet and not too heavy on the palate, this golden-hued rum is a blend of white and dark sugar bases which have been aged for five years in sherry barrels.
- The Kraken - Get your tentacles around this spirit, which is named after a colossal squid, which according to legend took down a rum ship in the 18th century, the darkest rum with the strongest kick.
- Pusser's 15 Yo Rum - The original Royal Navy rum, Pusser's was doled out to sailors from the 17th century until 1970. Mix it with lemonade and ice for a pleasing long drink, or drink it straight-up like an admiral.
- Chairman's Reserve Rum - Hailing from tropical St Lucia, Chairman's Reserve is a spicy, vanilla-infused riot of sunshine and light. Aged for five years in Kentucky bourbon barrels (the best, according to the makers), it is surprisingly sophisticated for a rum costing less than £20.
- Atlantico - Beautifully packaged, moreish, and with a subtle sweetness, which makes it great as an aperitif, this Dominican rum is a great all-rounder.
- Mount Gay 1703 - Mount Gay's 1703 uses only sugar from its famed reserve in Barbados and is aged for 30 years to ensure you get all the flavour you'd expect from a spirit costing more than £100, Pricey, but tasty.
Appleton Estate VX - One of the most exalted names in rum-making, the Appleton Estate is known for its extra careful production methods which 'don't stress' the rum and so, apparently, produce a more refined flavor. Jamaica's Rum.
WINES: Did You Know Most wines people drink is made from a family of grapes called “Vitus Vinifera”? Wines we drink are made from “Vitis Labrusca” grapes – such as Concord – is an exception because of the grape’s intense flavor. A Vitus Vinifera wine must contain a minimum of 51% of the grape variety, and it will be so stated on the label. If the label carries no percentage statement, the wine must contain at least 75% of the “labrusca variety.”
ABOUT WINES - Do you need wine advice? Are do you have questions about wine? Read this article and ask an expert. Where to find bargains on the best wines in American Canada, UK, Spain, the World. See what others think of a wine or winery. Join our free wine board forums and explore our article posts. Here is a friendly place for wine novices and experts alike. (Visit wines.com)
Wines are not required to carry varietal designations and cannot legally do so if the wine is a blend where no varietal is dominant (more than 75%). This is often the case. Then labels (in the U.S.) will often show the percentages of grapes used to make the blend.
SOME NOT ALL TYPES OF COMMON WINES ARE:
(This review is not all types)
- Blush - American term for rosé, It is any wine that is pink in color.
- Albariño - Spanish white wine grape that makes crisp, refreshing, and light-bodied wines.
- Charbono - Mainly found in California (may possibly be Dolcetto), this grape has dwindled in acreage, often lean and tannic. Few wineries still produce it.
- Chenin Blanc - Native of the Loire where it’s the basis of the famous whites: Vouvray, Anjou, Quarts de Chaume and Saumer. In other areas it is a very good blending grape, calling Steen in South Africa and their most-planted grape. California uses it mainly as a blending grape for generic table wines. It can be a pleasant wine, with melon, peach, spice and citrus. The great Loire wines, depending on the producer can be dry and fresh to sweet.
- Colombard (French Colombard) - The second most widely planted white variety in California, nearly all of it for jug wines. It produces an abundant crop, nearly 11 tons per acre, and makes clean and simple wines.
- Grappa - An Italian spirit distilled from pomace. Dry and high in alcohol, it is an after dinner drink.
- Gewürztraminer - A distinctive floral bouquet & spicy flavor are hallmarks of this medium-sweet wine. It grows, mainly in Alsace region of France & Germany, and also in California, Eastern Europe, Australia, and New Zealand.
- Madeira - A fortified wine named for the island on which its grapes are grown. The wine is slowly heated in a storeroom to over 110ºF, and allowed to cool over a period of months. Styles range from dry apéritifs, from the Sercial grape, to rich and sweet Boal and Malmsey.
- Müller-Thurgau - A cross of two grapes, the Sylvaner and Riesling types. Mainly, grows in Germany, Northern Italy, and New Zealand. Light in color, and can be dry to medium dry.
- Sémillon -The foundation of Sauternes, and many of the dry whites of Graves and Pessac-Léognan. It can make a wonderful late-harvest wine, with complex fig, pear, tobacco and honey notes. As a blending wine it adds body, flavor and texture to Sauvignon Blanc. It may be blended with Chardonnay, but does not add much to the flavor.
- Sherry - Fortified wine from the Jerez de la Frontera district in southern Spain, Palomino is the main grape variety, with Pedro Ximénez used for the sweeter, heavier wines. Drier Sherries are best served chilled; the medium-sweet to sweet are best at room temperature. Ranging from dry to very sweet, the styles are: Manzanilla, Fino, Amontillado, Oloroso, Pale Cream, Cream, Palo, and Pedro Ximénez. Shiraz/Syrah Black cherry, spice, pepper, tar & leather with smooth tannins & supple texture make this wine a growing favorite. With early drinking appeal it also has the ability to age well to form more complex wines.
- Rosé - Sometimes called blush. Any light pink wine, dry to sweet, made by removing the skins of red grapes early in the fermentation process or by mixing red and white.
- Roussane - A white wine grape of the northern Rhône Valley, it is mainly for blending with the white wine grape Marsanne.
We chefs in Jamaica cooks with Sherry - Fortified wine from the Jerez de la Frontera district in southern Spain, Palomino is the main grape variety, with Pedro Ximénez used for the sweeter, heavier wines. Drier Sherries are best served chilled; the medium-sweet to sweet are best at room temperature. Ranging from dry to very sweet, the styles are: Manzanilla, Fino, Amontillado, Oloroso, Pale Cream, Cream, Palo, and Pedro Ximénez. Shiraz/Syrah Black cherry, spice, pepper, tar & leather with smooth tannins & supple texture make this wine a growing favorite. With early drinking appeal it also has the ability to age well to form more complex wines.
ENTERAINMENT ARTICLE - A STORY BLOG
Title: Claiming and Recovery Mortgage by Lawyer my Attorney Firms
Michael was late on his Mortgage Fee for the Mansion in the hills. He made payment through his Attorney’s Office by his Lawyer.
Nearly two week back he asked the Lawyer for Refinanced Second Mortgages. Knowing he would change job soon. He was afraid to, Remortgage with Bad Credit.
The Attorney’s Firm Lawyer said it is easy to fix. The Lawyer said I do not have a Degree in Criminal Justice, nor Psychology.
It not Personal Injury, it not Dui Defense, I am a Property Attorney. He said you can not Claim Personal Injury. Nor claim No Win No Fee Policy.
The Lawyer said he needed to recover the raid server data, and hard drive recovery laptop to fix the problem.
Lucky cause Michael was so ready to get a Personal Injury Attorney for Alcohol Rehab Fee, for the Treatment of Remortgaging my Homes and Lawyer Problems.
My experience with Car Insurance was buying car insurance online, I had no credit card, why do you need Credit Card to by Car Insurance. She said come the Financial Institution for help.
When I wanted auto insurance with price quotes, I want to the Bank for Loan and they said not for Car Insurance.
My sister final graduated with her Degree in criminal justice, she try to consolidate her graduate student loans. She wants to, Financial Institution to consolidate her graduation student Loans. The Bank was helpful.
To get the Cheapest Homeowner Loans and Mortgage, or to refinanced second mortgages; do you have bad credit and want to remortgage. People I know use the Bank to refinance second mortgages.
I had personal injury; My Attorney told me it is not, dui defence attorney.
Who need Credit, Do you need home equity line of credit, and do not have bad credit homebuyer.
I want to the car donation centers, I am donating a used car because I need a Lawyer, and I need a personal injury lawyer and a criminal defense lawyer. My sister’s Degree in criminal justice, which she gets online, is great. She helped me with my criminal defense. Lucky no one was injured. It was Accident Claims No Win No Fee.
ENTERAINMENT ARTICLE - A STORY BLOG
Title: Car Insurance
This boy bought a nice beautiful car, the color was red and gray. Can you imagine at look. For a week, he drove without 'Car Insurance', until one day he met a pretty girl in the bank.
After talking to her on the 'Mobile Phone', she decided to go on a date with him. The boy went to 'Buy Car Insurance Online', and when told the Auto Insurance Price Quotes.
He said I need 'Car Insurance' to take girl on a date. The young boy with the new expensive car went on the date without 'Car Insurance'. He and the girl had a great time driving the city, until he had an accident. Because he did have any 'Car Insurance', he ran.
Do not let this happen to you 'Buy Car Insurance Online', or go to the nearest 'Car Insurance Company' for 'Auto Insurance Price Quotes'. 'Buy Car Insurance' before driving your expensive.
ENTERAINMENT ARTICLE - A STORY BLOG
Title: American Credit Cards
Some people call the Credit Card the perfect plastic why?, It is arrived financial claim from banks such as Bank of America, Scotia Bank, American Express Credit Card, Master Credit Card, Visa Credit Card, Discover Credit Card, are the best in the world.
It is a lending tree if you want money from the best credit card company on the internet.
ENTERAINMENT ARTICLE - A STORY BLOG
Title: Home Based Business
This woman decided to start a ‘Home Based Business’; she had some experience working at her friend’s ‘Internet Home Based Business’.
She had a ‘Unique Home Based Business Opportunity’ doing love-sharing satisfactions, which was a ‘Turnkey Home Based Business’ for her.
This woman did not have the goods for the ‘Best Home Based Business’, for ‘Internet Home Based Business’, she needs the ‘Unique Home Based Business Opportunity’ to start the ‘Best Home Based Business.’
What should she do, if there is no goods?